COH:A - Alexander COH:A - Alexander

nice work man

Ironclover responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

4-HO-MET (Instrumental) 4-HO-MET (Instrumental)

i love this stuff

CzySzy responds:

it's not mine. I replaced the original with someone else's music, because the first song was so terrible.

Raven's Cherry Blossom Raven's Cherry Blossom

hey this is sweet!

VaeVIKTUZ responds:

Thanks I was about to delete it after I started it when my fiance/common law wife got back from the store and she really liked it so I kept it and finished it for her, it's made with time stretched and fxd samples mostly so I can't take too much pride, but I'm still glad people like the way I put it together

Quetzacoatl Quetzacoatl

sick sounds man this makes me want to run over urbanscapes

Detendu Detendu

Hey!
Thanks for your feedback on my track- so I'm checking out your work. I really like the vibe of this one. really nice and pleasant! Great synths that swell and sing. can you tell me a bit about your creative process? How long does it take you to get into this kind of mindset to work? do you go back to a piece after starting it? nice clean ending too. Good job.
I think it could be nice to experiment with a swelling bass too- maybe drop the highs for a moment and have it rise in?
anyways cheers

DJM4C responds:

I am relatively new with Fl studio, about 2 months in. I am just experimenting with new sounds and gadgets and such. I definitely should have put more bass into this, would have made it more pleasant. Thank you!

Dark Hysteria -RP Dark Hysteria -RP

this is sweet
reminds me of an earthbound boss fight

RoboPhysic responds:

Haha thanks the remix should be up soon!